Pavilion Rental Contract
This is a request to rent the pavilion only, dates are not guaranteed until this request has been processed. Requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Processed requests and public events are available for viewing online on this calendar. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the borough office.
This form is also available as a PDF that can be dropped-off or faxed to the Borough Office.
Rental charges are due at time of rental.
- North Catasauqua Residents and Non-profit Groups - $140.00
- Non-residents and Corporate - $140.00
Individuals must provide a copy of their Declaration Page (minimum $100,000) from their Homeowner's or Renter's Policy. Corporations must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance (minimum $500,000).
A $100.00 security deposit is required and must be paid one week prior to rental. If no damage is found, money will be refunded when keys are returned.
Pavilion is available from 7AM until 10PM.
By the end of the first business day following the rental, individuals may re-book the same weekend for the following year. The following day the rental becomes open to the public.
In the event of an emergency please contact North Catasauqua Police 610-437-5252.
Rules and Regulations
- Pavilion Driveway is for loading and unloading only. No parking is allowed.
- No vehicles are allowed on the property.
- Street Parking is available.
- All posted Park Rules MUST be adhered to.
Any person who violated the rules and regulations in accordance with ordinance #318 and resolution #269 shall be subject to the following penalties:
- First Offense - Shall forfeit the security deposit to the Borough.
- Second Offense - Shall be permanently banned, either directly or indirectly from leasing or renting the Borough playground/pavilion in the future.
- All cancellations must be made within thirty (30) days.
- If pavilion is re-booked the rental charges will be refunded.